Wednesday 25 April 2012

Quick OOTD

I should really be getting on with my photography work, my exams tomorrow eeeek!
But.. I felt as if I was neglecting my blog.

So the whole of last week (Monday-Saturday) was Alternative Fashion Week, which took place at Spitalfields.
I only managed to get down there on Saturday because of college but this is what I wore.


Blouse - H&M
D.I.Y Skirt (was originally a dress) - Primark
Cardigan - Miss Selfridge
Belt - Primark
Watch - River Island
Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Jay xox 



 One more thing Vote pleasee: Look What I'm Wearing; StreetStyle
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. pretty outfit!
    love the skirt

    xoxo
    terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i love your blog but i can't follow ..i can't find the follow button anywhere :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      thank you and erm, it should be at the top x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful Outfit! Your skirt is awesome and you combined it so perfectly!! great blouse and shoes! I really love everything about this OUtfit!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© HER URBAN PULSE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig