Tuesday 30 June 2015

Take me back to: HUNGARY


Hello/Szia

So today's blog post is something a bit different, I'm currently(FINALLY) enjoying the British weather and theres just the perfect amount of breeze - which had me remembering the most amazing holiday I went on last year in August. 

I went to Hungary (for a second time) - my boyfriend pictured below is Hungarian and his family is still living there so we went to go and see them. 

But this Holiday, was spectacular because we went there for my birthday, I was treated to a dinner romantic dinner cruise and of course a day of sightseeing. 

We spent a few days in Budapest, the capital city and then ventured to the smaller towns-Gyongyos,Eger and Oroshaza. Hungary is a beautiful country and the people are lovely and kind hearted. One thing I could not get over (and I'm still obsessed) is the FOOD! oh my gosh, I felt as if I was in Heaven... and ended up putting on a few pounds!

A late last minute plan, we visited Szeged and then had a fun road trip to Serbia with a few of my boyfriends friends.

I would recommend visiting Hungary, you'll have fun and the nightlife is great, they have foam/water pool parties is Budapest. Just be prepared for the heat and lots of food! 

Hope you enjoyed my Hungarian memories.. xx









ps. excuse the bad photography, my camera was left at home and pictures were taken on iPhone & Sony xperia

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. beautiful travel post!

    check out my blog + follow too?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, will have a look at your blog now.

      Jay, xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I hope I get to go there one day.

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budapest is such a beautiful city, I've visited it a few years ago but I really want to go back some day! x

    ReplyDelete

© HER URBAN PULSE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig