Saturday 20 June 2015

URBAN FINDS: INDUSTRIAL







A moment of silence is needed..  just take in how perfect this space is.

Best believe, I have found the most amazingly designed space. This particular space caught my mind while browsing and I just had to share it. The structuring of the windows, gives it such an airy ora. I love how the interior is not super 'matchy matchy (which is sometimes a pain to look at) because it just gives add more personality. 

The exposed brick wall, gives the space an raw textured feel, but compliments the surrounding walls.  








DISCLAIMER// I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGNER NOR DO I CLAIM TO BE. 
THIS WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY HOLLAND AND GREEN AND ONLY FEATURES MY OPINION.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HER URBAN PULSE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig